and Analytical Testing Capabilities
- Brabender: sigma and cam rotors, ¾” single
screw (25:1 LD) attachment with auger feed.
- Capillary Rheometer
- Cure Rheometer
- DIN Abrasion Tester
- Farrel BR 1600 Banbury mixer: with data acquisition.
- Gas Chromatograph
- Goodrich Flexometer
- Hot Presses: various hydraulic presses with compression
- Instron Tester
- Izod Impact Tester: can test notched and un-notched izod.
- Leistritz Parallel Twin Screw Extruder: 27 mm, counter
and co-rotating capabilities, KTron feeders at throat and
downstream feed and vacuum vented. With data acquisition.
- Mooney Rheometer
- Ovens: various ovens for heat aging and other testing
- Pelletizing Capabilities
- RPA 2000
- Rubber Extruder: with roller feed.
- Sumitomo 50 Ton Electric Injection
Mold Press: with eDart
data acquisition, spiral, chip and ASTM test specimen molds.
- Two Roll Mills (2): 6x13”, variable speed.
- V Blender: approx 5 lbs capacity
- Bloom and Frost
- Coefficient of Friction
- Drop melt point
- Dynamic Heat stability
- Dynamic testing G’ G” Tan Delta
- Dynamic viscosity
- Flexural Strength and modulus
- GC analysis
- Green Strength
- Immersion testing
- IR analysis
- Oven aging
- Ply strength
- Specific Gravity
- Spiral mold flow
- Tear Strength
- Tensile strength, modulus and elongation
- Thermal Mechanical
For more information about Struktol email us at: CustomerService@struktol.com
Call us at 1-800-FAST-MIX